About Me

My photo
Seacoast, New Hampshire, United States
I'm just a girl, I'm a lot like you.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm just a girl. I'm a lot like you.

I have wanted to start blogging for a while now.  I am quite oppinionated and have a lot to say.  This will be a good outlet for me, a place to say all the things that are swimming around in my head. 

I'm a surbaban wife and mother. Life is hard and messy, silly and exciting.  Somedays I am totaly bored and others absolutley thrilled with all that I have.  Maybe by writting about my life, it will make someone else feel they are not alone.  I have a college degree that I pay out the nose for in student loans but do not use my education and possibly never will. 

I have everything.  Husband, daughter, family, friends, house, car, jewelry, clothes, deep debt, stress, the desire to have and do more.  It's not easy to have it all.  We are all so different yet we are all the same with so much to learn from each other.         

I have many passions and love to change my mind.  My dream (everyone's dream perhaps) is to work for myself.  I want to have my own successful business.  I will write about my ideas and hardships in the future.  

Over the past 4 years or so, I have had an increasing interest in being green and chemical free.  My focus is mainly on what I put into my body and around my house.  I am pretty new in executing these ideas and have been trying some interesting new to me ideas.  I would like to share these with you and hear your thoughts and advice.  I am sure there are many of you out there that are better at living chemical free than I am and I would love to hear from you.

Statistics say there are hundreds of new blogs start each day.  I really hope someone reads and enjoys this.

Girl with Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment